WE DONATE 50% OF THE SALES OF THESE PENDANTS TO MOTIVATING THE TEEN SPIRIT. I WISH I HAD A PROGRAM LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS TRANSITIONING FROM PUBERTY TO ADULTHOOD. THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.
I created these pendants initially for myself as a reminder and promise to my womb that I will always make the best decision regarding what I eat or put on my body.
Hormones that are added to commercially processed meat and chemicals in our skin care products interrupt our estrogen balance and lead to issues like fibroids, endometriosis or estrogen dominance among other things.
I then started gifting them to my clients and students. Now I am making them available to you.
You may choose the Green Aventurine, Rose Quartz or both. Each piece is made to order and is unique onto itself. When you place your order, you are guaranteed 4 things in your piece …
- Cowrie shell which represents the yoni (Sanskrit work that represent the entire female reproductive anatomy)
- Semi-precious stone you have chosen (Green Aventurine or Rose Quartz)
- Non-tarnish silver wire. Silver is the color connected to the moon and our wombs and menstrual cycles are influenced by the moon’s cycle
- Stainless steel ball chain
- With that in mind, I do not hold back my creative juices and may add other stones or beads as I am lead while creating your piece. It will be made just for you and what you need will show up in your beautiful piece.
Green Aventurine is the color of the heart chakra and connects the womb to the heart. In the womb healing work that I do, healing the heart and releasing old trauma from the the womb is so important for us as we walk out our purpose on this Earth.
Rose Quartz is a love stone. It is believed to strengthen a weak heart as it helps to improve circulation. Emotionally, all types of Quartz are pyroelectric, meaning they are able to transmute heavy, sorrowful energies into lighter, heart full energy by actually reorganizing the structure of the atoms that surround the organ. Recent studies by the Institute of Heart Math have shown that the heart has it’s own nervous system.